Automatic Bevel Gear Lapping Machine
Partially reconditioned and electrically modernized in 1998 by Welter Company
Max. Ø of crown gear 400 mm
Adjustment of pinion spindle 160 / 250 mm
Adjustment of crown gear spindle 115 / 265 mm
Axial / distance / vertical, approx. + / - 2 mm
Automatic tooth clearance 0 – 0.6 mm
Module 1 – 10
Axial offset, up / down, each 50 mm
(= axial offset travel from middle position)
Bore hole of driving spindle 100 taper
Bore hole of driven spindle 60 taper
6 spindle speeds 900 – 1,800 rpm
Total electrical load 12 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 4,200 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Hydraulic workpiece clamping for both spindles.
* Automatic lapping process. Following function can be preset: Clockwise / anticlockwise movement, lapping torque, pulling and pushing movement, 4 lapping programs, etc.
* Protective hood for crown gears with a diameter up to 400 mm, with automatic closing mechanism.
* Separate switch cabinet. * Separate hydraulic unit, etc.
The lapping process employed by this machine greatly improves the running performance of bevel gear pairs. Pinions and gears are meshed by up to three additional movements (axial, radial and vertical) which are controlled by cams. Tooth flanks are smoothed with the help of lapping medium, and contact patterns are corrected as necessary.
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.