– Max depth of thermoforming 80mm.
– Height of loading platform 925mm.
– Electrical requirements 3 phase + neutral + earth, Hz50 380 Volt.
– Installed power, approx. 15/20Kw.
– Real consumption 50%
– Air consumption 1000/1200 L/m.
– Compressed air pressure 6 Ate.
– Water consumption 150 L/h
– Base web and top web unwind units with pneumatic stop and end of reel
– 2 pre-heating stations for base web with 4 individual Teflon coated heating plates. Temperature of plates checked individually through PLC.
– Pneumatic lifting units for pre-heating, forming and sealing stations.
– 1 forming head with plugs for positive forming.
– 1 forming die with 3 cavities.
– 3 plugs built.
– Loading platform with adjustable height, space for automatic positioner for leaflet excluded, for the manual feeding of the product to be packed
– Automatic positioner for the insertion leaflet.
– 1 sealing head with 1 standard heating platen, with one corner not sealed for easy opening and knurled sealed area.
– 1 sealing die with 3 seat gaskets.
– Rack and pinion manual centring between the forming and the sealing stations.
– Total die cut station for external cutting.
– 1 die cut station for euro hole with 3 punches.
– Motorised waste film-winding unit.
– Out feed motorised conveyor belt.
– Centralised gathering of compressed air exhausts.
– No. 3 Sets of 3 additional forming plugs, with spacers and cooling plate.
– No. 1 Refrigeration chiller at closed circuit.
– Accident preventions.
– Security sensors according to CE rules.
– CE conformity certificate and CE mark.
Stainless steel and anodized aluminium construction, electric and pneumatic
equipment, film drive by stainless steel gripper chain, electronic control of advanced
pitch, forming stations, sealing and cutting with relative mechanical raising units,
check panel, PLC for the running cycle control and brushless motorisation.
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.