Vial washing machine, Italian brand JF, model LF 600/6 with a production of 8,000 vials / h for 12 and 15 ml formats.
The machine can reach the maximum formats of 20,50,100 ml.
The machine consists of:
- Vial loading belt adjustable in height for different formats, with electronic speed variator.
- Group of guides with oscillating movement to facilitate the entrance of the vials towards the washing station.
- Elevator group of the vials towards the washing group
- Group of washing, where the vials are washed outside and inside at the lake of several stations, which allows the washing with purified water, distilled water and compressed air to facilitate the elimination of water from the vials.
- Discharge group, where the vials pass from the washing group to a collection group in trays, this group can be dismantled if the vials then enter directly into a sterilization tunnel.
- Water filtration equipment. This equipment has filters for compressed air and different types of water with their corresponding sensors to verify that there is fluid pressure.
- Group of recirculation of purified water. This group consists of a tank where the distilled water is collected, which has previously carried out the last washing of the vials and by means of a pump and a filter, it is impelled to make the first washing of vials.
- Electrical panel where the elements that control the parameters of the machine such as temperatures and speeds pressures are housed
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.