Mechanical speed: Up to 180 cases / minute
Engine, power absorbed: 2.7 Kw.
Vacuum pump, power absorbed: 2,2 Kw
Air consumption: 10 NI / min
DIMENSIONS OF THE CASE:
A (min.- max.) = 25 - 70 mm.
B (min.- max.) = 15 - 70 mm.
H (min.- max.) = 70 - 200 mm
DIMENSIONS OF THE PACKAGE LEAFLET
Folded leaflet: Width 18-40 mm. Length: 105-210 mm
Extended brochure: Width 105-175 mm. Length: 90-297 mm
Folded leaflet: Width 105-185 mm. Cutting length: 90-315 mm
Min measures of the flat brochure: 60 x 80 mm
Max measures of the flat brochure: 210 x 300 mm.
Minimum folding: 15 mm
Performance: up to 400 booklets / min.
Drive: Through a chain driven by the cartoning machine
Power requirement approx .: 0.5 Kw.
Paper weight: 30 - 180 gr./m²
• Machine prepared for the packaging of blister packs, but adaptable for other products.
• Shapes airplane system cases, but is suitable for opposing lapel system cases.
• Maximum and minimum format data (attached annex)
• Has bent body of flat leaflets.
• 2 case loaders, one automatic and one manual for recovered cases.
• Work continuously, not alternate.
• Actual cadence of 100 minute cases.
• Has code reader for brochure and case. The readers are CBR, but they can be changed to Laetus.
• Comprehensive review in 2007 in the important national laboratory where
it was removed
It has all the original documentation of the manufacturer
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.