Automatic line for the confection - packaging of single-dose sachets of liquids / creams, its count and carton, composed of:
- MARCHESINI RC 600 envelope forming machine
- Envelope grouper MARCHESINI Mod VA 60
• Group consisting of an envelope forming station with its corresponding grouper
• The RC 600 envelope forming station is part of coils.
• It is currently configured for an envelope size (about 120 x 125 mm duplex) and a specific coil width, but it is modifiable by changing the molds, clamps and synchronizations.
• Envelopes can be dosed with a
content from 8 to 30 ml. Currently it is configured for the packaging of a viscous liquid suspension, by means of injectors.
• The packing rate of envelopes is 50 doses per minute. This must be multiplied by the number of envelopes of the width of the coil, which is currently 6 envelopes, so that the actual cadence is 300 envelopes / minute of packaging.
MANUFACTURER OF ENVELOPES MARCHESINI RC 600 (Ref L-71 A)
No. Matr .: VA C238.03
Voltage: 380 V + T + N
Format about 65 x 125 mm
The envelope forming machine RC 600 is an alternating movement machine with high production, especially
studied for fully automated packaging lines.
The machine performs the formation and multiple filling (4, 6, 8 or 10 envelopes depending on the format, starting from a single coil of heat-sealable material.
After forming, filling and cutting, the envelopes are taken by a mechanical clamp that unloads them onto the counting group.
This group also proceeds to the stacking of the envelopes in the requested number and to its introduction in the chain of buckets of the cartoner
+ ENVELOPE CONTAINMENT GROUP
Mod VA 60 (Ref L-71 - B)
No. Matr .: G153VA 60.09
The VA 60 is a group of alternating movements that counts and stacks the envelopes. The group is linked to the envelope maker Mod. MS 235, to place them on the group's conveyor
All the electrical equipment of account group VA60 is housed in the electrical box of the MS235 from which it receives power through two connectors
The logical function of the group is controlled by the microprocessor system (Prosystemm) installed inside the electrical box of the MS235
Consumption of compressed air at 6 bar. and 75 cycles / min .: 0.25 Nl / min.
Air consumption per minute: 3.100 L
Vacuum suction: 1,680 mm H2O
Installed power: 0.6 Kw.
Absorbed power: 0.3 Kw.
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.