METHODS OF WRAPPING: Stretch band or Thermoshrinking
MATERIAL WRAPPING: Polyethylene (PE)
PRODUCTION SPEED: Up to 30 packages per minute.
ABSORBED POWER: 1,5 KW
SPEED - PACKAGES / H: Up to 2,100 According to format
AIR CONSUMPTION 4- 6 ATM: 15 lt X 1'
As a result of its simple structure and its reliability during operation, the F43 model is one of the most valued elastic band machines on the market.
The packaging of cardboard boxes with band with stretchable polyethylene film are made with movements controlled by eccentrics. As a result, accelerations are reduced while the speed and efficiency of operations increase
The most important features are:
- Motor-driven film reels help to maintain a constant tension in the polyethylene film around the beams, with full and partially filled film reels.
- Easy and fast mechanical adjustment of film tension in packages
- Easy and fast size change (no adjustments inside the base of the machine)
- Maintenance is reduced to almost nothing
The F-43 model has satisfied the need for a higher-speed elastic bander to handle the production of high-speed cartons.
It is equipped with a patented movement that, by leaving the sealing area free during the backward movement, offers the following advantages:
- Longer sealing and cooling time available.
- More time available to collect and form the package (no need to
- Reduced thrust stroke with minimal acceleration to allow smoother contact of the product with the film.
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.