The automatic filling line is composed of the following units:
1. Stainless steel conveyor belt length 4000 mm, width 115 mm
2. Volumetric cup dosing unit
Suitable to dose micro pellets into bottle, complete with:
- Loading hopper with lower vibrating plane complete with separating net
- Distributing brush suitable to move micro pellets into discharge cup
- Lower conical loading hopper
- Sliding lower gate for product stop during loading/discharge phases,
after automatic bottle positioning under dosing unit
- Pneumatic command devices
Installed power: 1.5 kW
Electrical feeding: 380V - 3 phases + N + E
Pneumatic feeding: 6 bar
Compressed air consumption: 200 Nl/min.
3. Semiautomatic labelling unit mod. D160 for round product’s
Product shape: flat, round and oval
Stepper motor: 24 V DC
Label size: min width x min length mm 10 x 10
max width x max length mm 100 x 150
Label reel sizes: O external max mm 250 – O internal min mm 40
Power: 230 V AC
Output capacity: 600 bottles per hour
Manufacturer: PMR SYSTEM GROUP SRL, Italy
The line was manufactured in 2012, installed in 2013
Line was used for packing homeopathic products (micro pallets in plastic battles):
diameter 13mm height 66mm (4 gr. in battle).
Operational and service manual in PDF and hard copy (on English)
Condition: the line has not more than 30 working hours (was used only 4 time)
* Description may have been automatically translated. Please contact us for further details.
Machine available prior sale. Technical specifications are not binding and may be modified without notice.